- I'm watching Baby Mama later tonight. Sure...probably not a cinematic masterpiece, but I seriously love Tina Fey.
- Looking more and more forward to SNL tomorrow night. They're supposed to be doing an Aquaman skit with Michael Phelps.
- More fishing with Lucas tonight. He was very excited at seeing 4 beavers at the pond tonight, and the fact that we almost caught a huge snapping turtle. Thank god he got off the hook, I wouldn't have wanted to go near him if I had to reel him in. Seriously, he was about 2 1/2 feet long.
- I saw a funny list on a column I read daily:
Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:
1. Weight lifting commentator: This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.
2. Dressage commentator: This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.
3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
4. Boxing Analyst: Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.
5. Softball announcer: If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.
6. Basketball analyst: He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.
7. At the rowing medal ceremony: Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.
8. Soccer commentator: Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field.
9. Tennis commentator: One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?